Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got a new phone, and my Apple ID is disconnected and…

Customer Question
Hi, I just got...

Hi, I just got a new phone, and my Apple ID is disconnected and has been because I disputed some game or app charges a few years ago. Now I cannot transfer my data to my new phone.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I cannot even log into my Apple ID at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I had an iPhone 6 and now have an IPhone 8, but can’t transfer data

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try to reset your Apple password ***** clicking on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you