Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to reset my password. Just a couple months ago.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just a couple months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I keep signed into everything so I don't have to keep doing it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know for which account you want to reset the password?