Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am going to a class this morning to do downloading of

Customer Question
I am going to...

I am going to a class this morning to do downloading of photos from one device to another both apple. Problem is there seems to be a problem with my iCloud account and I am in a muddle with my passwords. Last message was someone else is accessing my account in Burnie Tasmania.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

In the last month - it would be in my emails. I have written. Apple ID down as Charlotte1510.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

You mean do it again - I feel so muddled with my passwords, I think I need u to do the lot. I am over it. I just feel so ignorant.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The computer I am downloading to was my daughters so I think I need to change password ***** as well - very messy old lady.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thanks for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.
Sorry for the wait on this question, also sorry you are having so many issues with your AppleID.
I would like you to try to start from this website below, and let me know your results. You should be able to reset your password ***** this. But, please let me know what step you get to and have issue and I can help figure out what is going on.

AppleID reset site: https://appleid.apple.com/

Thanks,

Jamie

Did you need further assistance with this?