Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot password. I pad. Apple I pad. Trying to set up on new…

Customer Question
Ok forgot password Technician's...

Ok forgot password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Apple I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Trying to set up on new ipad

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your iPad is asking for Passcode or Password?

Mike, Mac Medic