Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having trouble setting up an apple account. I have an apple…

Customer Question
Having trouble setting up...

Having trouble setting up an apple account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an apple iPhone SE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just got the phone today

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

What kind of trouble are you running into when setting up the account?