Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

To many passcode attempts Reset Apple watch and pair again.

Customer Question
To many passcode attempts...

To many passcode attempts Reset Apple watch and pair again

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I would have to look in my phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Inorder to remove the passcode from your Apple Watch. You can either use your Paired iPhone or Use your Apple Watch

1. Use your paired iPhone

If you have your iPhone, you can use the Apple Watch app to remove the passcode from your Apple Watch. After you remove the passcode, you need to set up your Apple Watch again and restore from a backup.

1. Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together until you complete these steps.
  2. Open the Apple Watch app and tap the My Watch tab.
  3. Tap General > Reset.
  4. Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
  5. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. When asked, restore from a backup.

2. Use your Apple Watch

If you don't have your paired iPhone, you can still remove the passcode from your Apple Watch.

1. Keep your watch on its charger until you complete these steps.
  2. Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
  3. Firmly press the Power Off slider, then lift your finger.
  4. Tap Erase all content and settings.
  5. Wait for the process to finish,

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you