Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband and I are on the same Apple account. I am on my…

Customer Question
My husband and I...

My husband and I are on the same Apple account. I am on my second iPad on this account. My husband got a new i

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

When my husband got a new iPad, after I added him, it asked my to put in a verification code. Sent to phone number. Did send. Asked to resend. Didn't send. It now says too many codes have been sent and I need to enter the last code. I have never gotten a code. Called for support, was told my phone must be broken. It is a land line and for my business, I know it works. Was told messages were being sent to my old iPad. I downloaded from the cloud, so is all the same info from my iPad. I can't make game purchases, pick new games or update anything as it keeps asking for my password. I can't refresh or renew , as it asks for my password. What can I do.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Just to check, the number you gave for the account for recovery is a landline, not a cell.

Is this correct?

Please let me know