Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was in an Apple Store last week to upgrade my phone and…

Customer Question
I was in an...

I was in an Apple Store last week to upgrade my phone and entered my Apple ID password ***** I'm not home and my computer is telling me I'm not able to get in. I received a pass code on my Phone but I'm stuck now - can't seem to finish.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm now home

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Getting my info out now. One moment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried changing it in the store last Friday and was told I had to wait a few days. In the meantime, I've been able to get on at home. I'm locked out again. I have my Apple ID password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I believe I'm ok now. Thanks.

Do you still need assistance with your issue? Is there anything else I may assist you today?