Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I was in an Apple Store last week to upgrade my phone and

Customer Question

I was in an Apple Store last week to upgrade my phone and entered my Apple ID password ***** I'm not home and my computer is telling me I'm not able to get in. I received a pass code on my Phone but I'm stuck now - can't seem to finish.
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I'm now home
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: Getting my info out now. One moment
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried changing it in the store last Friday and was told I had to wait a few days. In the meantime, I've been able to get on at home. I'm locked out again. I have my Apple ID password *****
Category: Mac
Expert:  Karthik replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I believe I'm ok now. Thanks.
Expert:  Karthik replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need assistance with your issue? Is there anything else I may assist you today?