Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my Iphone, I have forgotten my icloud…

Customer Question
Hello, I am locked...

Hello, I am locked out of my Iphone, I have forgotten my icloud password. I just requested my password ***** sent to me and it says it will take 12 days. Is there anyway I can receive that sooner?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Unfortunately, I don't know. My job requires me to change passwords frequently, so I do not have a clue.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I don't believe I'd tried that. Do I just go to Apple.com?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.