Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to reset password to download apps. Dont know. Ask for…

Customer Question
Need to reset password...

Need to reset password ***** download apps

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Dont know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes ask for credit card and that card on file has been deleted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t know password ***** email address either

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?