Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ITunes has charged my card 3 times this month and I don’t…

Customer Question
ITunes has charged my...

ITunes has charged my card 3 times this month and I don’t get why when there should be only one .99 cent charge a month for the cloud storage

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don’t know what does that madder

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Why

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I need more storage space for 99 cents a month

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

You should only be seeing one charger per month for iCloud services. If these are standalone purchases,

You can view them and request a refund, if needed, using any web browser.

Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.

Select the appropriate tab to browse through recent purchases: all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.

Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you wish to receive a refund for.

Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.

Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.

App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request. If you have any questions, let me know.