Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not remember apple id or password. Unknown. Not at this…

Customer Question
Can not remember apple...

Can not remember apple id or password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Unknown

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time th u

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.