Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently spent $300 for apple support under code ht201165.

Customer Question
I recently spent $300...

I recently spent $300 for apple support under code ht201165. Tech #109. RTD(###) ###-#### & have not been able to call phone # to get help. The reason for the payment was that my Acct was "frozen"? Mike Silver(###) ###-####or my email address

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Last nite

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am using my ipad

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

Can you provide more details on your issue please?

What details??

Well for a start, what was the $300 charge supposed to cover?

I merely want to find out if indeed I have apple support for the $300 I have already spent??

You submitted your question to JustAnswer, a third-party support site. If you have paid for specific service or plans from Apple they would not be covered here.