Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Purchase not going throgh. Through. Tried to make purchase…

Customer Question
Purchase not going throgh ...

Purchase not going throgh

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Through

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Tried to make purchase again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 1 month ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If you are trying to make a purchase through the Apple Store when this issue occurs, you can login to your Apple ID account and change your payment options to resolve the issue.

If you do not know the password ***** your Apple ID account you can reset it using the following procedure:

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

syseng
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer