Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to set up a new iTunes account and can't get

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up a new iTunes account and can't get passed the payment method

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I haven't actually I just bought the phone from a friend

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I'm wanting to download apps but can't because I don't have an apple id so I tried making one and it won't let me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 1 month ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

It may be easiest to create the account from a computer using the following site:

https://appleid.apple.com/account

If it says your account already exists, you can log in an update it.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/

Once signed in, scroll down to "Payment & shipping" and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen.

Also, browse the rest of the personal information shown on screen and verify it is all correct. Make any changes as needed.

Once completed, the payment information should updated almost immediately for all Apple-related services. You may need to restart your devices depending on what was updated.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

John T. F., Apple Consultant