Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad will not send messages. It keeps telling me my out…

My iPad will not...

My iPad will not send messages. It keeps telling me my out going server is not set up correctly. It was working fine two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About two weeks.I moved two weeks ago and that is when it started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a very small townbut Ican receive messages

3/19/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me with which email service it is connecting to?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
What do you mean
Are you ready
I am waiting

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

How do I know if I have mac or windows

What type of computer do you have there?

It an iPad

yes but we need to use your computer to resolve it

Do you have a computer there?

I only have an iPad

Which email service are you using on the iPad?

Yahoo

If you click on my link below, can you sign into your account there?

http://mail.yahoo.com