Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I think someone has stolen my iPhone. I have find my phone…

I think someone has...

I think someone has stolen my iPhone. I have find my phone but I have maxed out tries. Want to find it as quickly as possiblele. Who do I call

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don't know. Can I find that info on my iPad?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Several passwords the code was sent once to reset but I said code was incorrect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nno.

3/19/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you use Find My Phone, what exactly happens?

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

TeamViewer:
732(###) ###-####

It says you closed the program or gave me the wrong ID.

You have to leave the program open so I can connect, open it again, give me the new password ***** tells you and double check the Id and leave it open please

Thank you

732(###) ###-####

Now you provided the wrong password, please double check it

732(###) ###-####
Sorry network threw me out and I didn't realize the password *****

I was disconnected, did you lost internet again?

Each time I am losing internet and phone

ok, where you able to reset the password? If not what happened?

Got kicked out again. Sorry.

Try to reset it here please

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Then sign in at www.icloud.com

And choose find my phone

Let me know how you go please

Do you know if there is a number I can call at Apple to fix this? I keep sending instructions to a thief on how he/she can change my password.

You cab call on 1-***-***-**** and have it done over the phone