Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its stuck on siri. Its stuck on siri. Its off ,when i turn…

Its stuck on siri ...

Its stuck on siri

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Its stuck on siri

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Its off ,when i turn it back on she is back

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is this an iPhone or iPad?

If iPhone, which model of iPhone?

i phone6
no

If it is speaking, that means the voice over feature of your iPhone is turned on. When it is turned on, you have to select the item/app and double tap the item to open it. You have to use three fingers at same time to swipe or scroll instead of using one finger. First, try this to turn off voice over.

Triple click the home button (round button at front bottom) quickly and this will turn the Voice over off. The three clicks should be very fast and there must not be any delay between the clicks. Or hold down home button and this will bring Siri. Ask Siri to "Turn off VoiceOver" i.e say "Siri, Turn off Voice Over".

If that didn't work, then you have to turn it off manually. Lock the iPhone by pressing the power button. Then press Home button. If it doesn't bring the passcode screen, then press Home and Power button (at top right) until it brings the Apple logo. Release the buttons when you see Apple logo and then it will take you to passcode screen (press Home once or twice if asked or hold it to bring the passcode screen).

In the passcode screen, tap the first number and then double tap it to enter the first number and do repeat these until you enter all numbers of passcode. After entering all numbers of passcode, your iPhone will unlock. Or unlock with fingerprint.

Then tap and double tap Settings, tap and double tap General, tap and double tap Accessibility, tap and double tap Voice Over and double tap on On/Off switch of Voice over to turn it off. To scroll, you have to swipe with three fingers.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

can you help

its normal thank you...

You're most welcome !

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you and excellent rating help me here.

Best Regards,

thank you
5 stars

You're most welcome ! You need to rate at the top of the screen.

Ashik, Mac Technician