Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife had this password (Kiboshibo1) created for her i…

Customer Question
My wife had this...

My wife had this password (Kiboshibo1) created for her i phone 6 and i pad at our apple store in town. Tried to use it to upgrade the OS 10.10.5 in my Mac mini but did not register. Note said to check on the pass word.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac? What about your iPad?

Mac Mini 1010.5; i pad mini

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your Mac?

Talked to support on the phone but because o my hearing loss could not resolve the problem of using the apple id my wife got from the store to upgrade the OS in my Mac mini.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess I need a valid apple id to upgrade the OS system in my Mac mini. Also, how do I get to upgrade my Mac Mini 10.10.5 system to a 10.10.8 or greater? Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

Do you not have an Apple ID of your own currently?