Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help in clearing off our mac. We want to donate it to…

Customer Question
I need help in clearing...
I need help in clearing off our mac. We want to donate it to the local senior center so need to remove our stuff.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

Can you tell me the exact version of OS X you are currently running on your Mac, please?

Click the Apple logo in the menu bar at the top left of the screen

Select "About This Mac"

In the window that opens, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says.

Thanks,