Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to cancel an iTunes account. Never. This was my

Customer Question
Want to cancel an...

Want to cancel an iTunes account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Never. This was my husbands acct. he is now in a nursing home not mentally able to use this service. I am getting billed for it and want to cancel the account

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Going in circles with various people on line. Have spent the last 90 minutes getting more and more frustrated please. Can’t it be canceled without so much ado.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want the iTunes bill canceled once and for all What is this $5 charge?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Robert, consultant replied 5 months ago
Robert
Robert, consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

this should be the easiest way to stop it from charging you if you have his iphone or ipad

1. Tap Settings.
  2. Open iTunes & App Store.
  3. Tap your Apple ID (typically your email address at the top of the screen).
  4. Tap View Apple ID.
  5. Tap Payment Information.
  6. Tap None under Payment Type.
  7. Tap Done.
What is going on? I’m getting charges from you to try to cancel a charge on my monthly statement????? Are there no people to talk to ????? I’m getting my attorney in on this. I feel I am being scammed. You or someone there needs to CALL me!!

we are not itunes.

we are not apple

we are a third party website of experts that will help you for a small fee

if you do not want our services i will be happy to get your money refunded and you can work on it on your own

Refund my money
Cancel cancel cancel

i am reporting this for a refund right now