Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not computer but iPhone set up. Verizon. I just got it and…

Customer Question
Not computer but iPhone...

Not computer but iPhone set up

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just got it and can’t get my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

Are you referring to the password ***** your Apple ID?

Please let me know

Thanks

Can you use this link please to reset the password ***** your Apple ID

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Once done, use the new password ***** your device

Let me know please how you go

I thought this was yahoo help line direct to them

This issue has nothing though to do with yahoo..

I don’t want to continue any farther. Thank you

ok, if you do change your mind, please let me know or at the least do the instructions I sent to your to resolve your problem