Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a Apple ID to disable my iPad or factory reset. I…

I need a Apple...

I need a Apple ID to disable my iPad or factory reset

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t think I ever had

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?

John T. F., Apple Consultant
My request was not honored. After 5 days and no resolution, I had to send me ipad back to my former employer with out resetting