Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to speak with some one about my iCloud storage. I…

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak with some one about my iCloud storage

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an iPad 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I haven’t done anything because I’m not sure what to do. I don’t want to add a lot of storage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No it’s not a Mac, but an ipad

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 1 month ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

What questions did you have concerning iCloud storage?

Mike, Mac Medic