Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need help logging in to app store. Tried to log in but

Customer Question
Need help logging in...

Need help logging in to app store

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Tried to log in but couldnt

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access App store are you getting any error message?

Disregard not going to log in
Don't want to pay that much

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.