Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been charged for iTunes for the past two months and I…

Customer Question
I have been charged...

I have been charged for iTunes for the past two months and I want to cancel whatever subscription I may have inadvertently made.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I do not intend to have a subscription to itunes

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I called the 800 number and they said to log on to iTunes/com'bill to cancel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to cancel

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

It seems you have to talk with one of the apple technicians to look over the charges in your account.

Use the below link to get in touch with a Apple tech.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

And you can probably use this number 1-***-***-****.