Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just backed up my device and it restarted I have lost all…

Customer Question
Hi I just backed...

Hi I just backed up my device and it restarted I have lost all recent text messages and all my pictures from 2018 where would they have went ?

Technician's Assistant: What apps were you running right before your Apple device crashed?

I don’t think it crashed it just restarted after it was done backing up

Technician's Assistant: How much storage do you have left on your device?

I had zero left when it restarted I just purchased more storage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just really want my pictures back

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!