Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been hacked. I am old and not computer savvy. My

Customer Question
I have been hacked...

I have been hacked . I am old and not computer savvy. My friends are freaking out because it's affecting them I guess they are being affected on Facebook . They even have my picture. I need some serious help asap!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I don't know . I just read it and send things I like to my friends. Also do buy things sometimes

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Nothing. Don't know where to start

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Keep getting message that my cloud is full whatever that means. Didn't know I had a cloud

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/20/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still able to sign into your Facebook account?

Please let me know