Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone did an update overnight and is now requiring my…

Customer Question
My phone did an...

My phone did an update overnight and is now requiring my apple ID but won't accept the password ***** originally set up which is JacoMil0303

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Good question! it is an I-phone and I think it is something 6. Don't remember any more than that.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Update just happened overnight and I'm being required to provide this info under the heading activation lock.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.