Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have an iPhone, an iPad and a desktop computer. I continue…

Customer Question
Have an iPhone, an...

Have an iPhone, an iPad and a desktop computer. I continue to get error messages on various devices of an incorrect Apple password. Have reset numerous times, and it might work for a while and then get an error message out of the blue on one of the devices. Right now I don't see "iCloud" on either my phone or ipad. Getting tired of this - but admit it could once again be operator error.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night. Then it said I would receive a call or text message today at 10:00 which never came.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I "think" that's where I reset it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.