Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to know how to change nam and password on I tune and…

Customer Question
Need to know how...

Need to know how to change nam and password ***** I tune and Al

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Been a long time not sure just how long

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. But I will try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I know of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast
Hello, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I’m a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor of over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.In order to change your information on your Apple ID, which is also used for your iTunes account, you can go to: https://appleid.apple.com.Here you can change your email address for your Apple ID if you wish and you can change your name under “Account.”To change your password, you can find that section under “Security”.This category is also where you have the capability of increasing the security of your Apple ID to what is called “Two Factor Authentication,” which is definitely recommended if you have not already done so.There are other categories within your Apple ID that you can review including changing your payment information under “Payment”.I hope this information helps resolve
your question. If you have any further questions regarding this information, just ask, as I am always glad to help!Thanks-TD