Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Am trying to purchase for my game and it’s not working. IOS…

Hey I am trying...

Hey I am trying to purchase for my game and it’s not working

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IOS 11.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It’s started today was before going good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx

3/19/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to purchase a game?

Please let me know

I have game and I try to buy some of coins and it’s always working but today it’s started to not work and I contact the game they told me my problem with iTunes support
Please I need help fast

Thanks

I need to know please,

Please let me know

Please delete and re-add your payment details via my link below

https://support.apple.com/sl-si/HT201266

Then try to make a purchase again

Let me know please how you go

Ok thank you so much and I will

Thanks, ***** ***** mark this question to remain open so

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Didn’t work
Still that same

Can you add a different card instead please

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
I changed to different accounts still the same

Not different accounts, put in a different card please

What’s different card I don’t get what you trying to tell me sorry can you explain more

Different Credit Card on your account please

I did put different card but not credit saving bc I don’t have sec credit card

Sory I did not understand, did you add a different credit card to it?

No I only have one credit card!! I put savings card I add to it

It has to be another card, any other card, try one please

Brother I told you I did and haven’t changed nothing it’s still the same

You will then need to call (61) 1-300-321-4561 and have it resolved over the phone.

After all this and i need to call all good thanks for your help I will delete the game