Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It keeps asking for iCloud email and password on my iPhone…

Customer Question
It keeps asking for...

It keeps asking for iCloud email and password ***** my iPhone and ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can i use a fingerprint password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What happens when you put in your ID and Password ***** unlock it?

Please let me know

Thank you

It keeps on asking for my iCloud email and password *****

ok, and when you put this in, what does it then say?