Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My last phones charger broke. sprint sold me a new one

My last phones charger...

My last phones charger broke. sprint sold me a new one however I cant get my apple id to work. keep getting obnoxious messages.

Technician's Assistant: What apps were you running right before your Apple device crashed?

6+

Technician's Assistant: How much storage do you have left on your device?

6+ 8+ now

3/19/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the phone asking you to activate it but you are unable to do this?

Please let me know

no cant

ok.. I only see

"no cant"

In your message, can you please try to resend your complete message to me

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
the 6+ is dead and wont connect to the charger, I have it here still but its DEAD

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

id###-##-####pword 4290