Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an old iPhone 4 that mom wanted to try and west up a…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old iPhone 4 that mom wanted to try and west up a separate iCloud account for her

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

And I do not know her iCloud password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It was set up iin 2014with Her***@******.*** and I don't remember the password ***** gave her on iCloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I deactivated it acouple years ago I did not erase it ...uuughh

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's currently showing on the old iPhone 4's screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

The screen is locked saying activation is locked because find my iPhone is on it.
I don’t remember the password ***** made up for my mom’s iCloud account
I do not think even you could access it
Besides money what information would you need to access the phone
Ok cancel my subscription and Talk to me I will go down to Apple thank you
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 3 months ago

Monthly support subscription is only optional. This is just a one-time support session per your request.

- Can you please restart your old iPhone, then when the Activation Lock screen appears, does it show an email address or a part of an email address there, such as d****@icloud.com or t****@yahoo.com etc.? If yes, what is it?

Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,