Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I haven't used my iTunes for a time and I am trying to

Customer Question
I haven't used my...

I haven't used my iTunes for a long time and I am trying to change my apple id but it says I am locked out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Years ago probably.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but as I don't have access to the email anymore I tried security questions and it says my date of birth is incorrect.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The only way around this is to try recovering the old Apple account at:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------