Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's a Lenovo yoga. 710-151kb and windows 10 I believe. I…

Customer Question
It's a Lenovo yoga ...

It's a Lenovo yoga

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

710-151kb and windows 10 I believe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

I didn't actively update it but judging from the error message it looks like it may have auto updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My laptop died while working on a Google sheet. I plugged it in to charge and someone plugged in an iPhone to charge too. It won't start up now and it says I should use an older version of windows. Error code is 0xc0000098

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Do you have the installation media of the computer?

If you have it try this steps.

1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer and select the boot menu (pressing F12 repatedly for lenovo).

2. Choose your language settings, and then click "Next."

3. Click "Repair your computer."