Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Aloha, my wife and I are have trouble connecting our

Customer Question
Aloha, my wife and...

Aloha, my wife and I are have trouble connecting our i-phones to our wi-fi here in Hawaii...We have been using these phones in Thailand for some time....I can remember a problem like this last year but am unable to remember what settings the tech changed to allow wifi access

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Jst a sec, i will check

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Sorry where do i find that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No...no Mac here...PC

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Howzit if you could connect to this Wifi before, please firstly try unplugging the Wifi box from the electrical outlet. Wait 6 seconds and then plug it back in. Wait another 60 seconds and try connecting again.

If still no luck, please remove your Wifi network from one of your phones and let the phone discover the Wifi again. Then try rejoining it.

If still no luck please tell me the message you gee when you try to join your Wifi?