Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is not responding. Today. This morning

Customer Question
My phone is not...

My phone is not responding

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This morning

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! What kind of phone do you have, and what are you seeing on the screen right now?