Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It says my account is disabled and when i went through the…

Customer Question
It says my account...

It says my account is disabled and when i went through the process to fix it it didn’t work and all my music got deleted

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your music deleted?

10 minutes ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone with the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you

it is an apple iphone 8

ok, can you unlock your phone at all?

it’s just my apple account i can’t get in to

ok, click on my link below

www.icloud.com

And sign into your account there.

What do you then see?

it says i’m signed in but when i try to go in to my music it says it’s disabled. i tried to go in to my settings and change the card because i got a new one and it still didn’t work

Ok, follow the steps here to change the card using the option to do it via the mac / pc

https://support.apple.com/sl-si/HT201266

Let me know how you go please