Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to activate my iCloud account that I used to have…

Customer Question
I'm trying to activate...

I'm trying to activate my iCloud account that I used to have long time ago. I do not have an iPhone no more I have Samsung phone I forgot my password ***** my Instagram which I set up with my iCloud account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember password ***** I've never changed it cuz I didn't have an iCloud no more now I have a Gmail accounts.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's pretty much it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Is it $5 your charging or is it $45
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Thank you

Okay I can't get my password ***** it's sending it to my iCloud account which I don't have no more and I have an Android now. Can I set up an iCloud account with my Android
I don't have $39 for that is there another way
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago

When you go through the process, are you offered any other recovery methods?