Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple password. Like two month ago. No I didn't.

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Like two month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I didn't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I wanted to delete my Apple ID from my Apple phone

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email deletion. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I wanted to restore my iPhone to factory setting

I suggest you have things like your data backed up to a computer. All deleting does is remove it as your selected apple account. If you ever wanted to log back in with that one, you can. I just suggest you have everything backed up onto a computer/laptop first though. And once it is removed you just sign in with your other apple account if that is what you are trying to do, by adding another one.

You can do a back up like this:

This is a backup for icloud and itunes. You can use the method you want:

https://www.imore.com/how-back-your-iphone-or-ipad

(delete this if you have it on there)

Remove Find My iPhone: the first thing you have to do is remove Find My iPhone from your device. This is the one that triggers the Activation Lock so you have to get this out of the way. If you have enabled Find My iPhone, here's how you can remove it: Settings → iCloud → turn off the switch for Find My iPhone.

Remove Your Device from iCloud: Now, follow this tutorial here to remove this device from your iCloud Find My iPhone account too. If you are selling/giving away the iPhone/iPad, it is going to be setup as new on another Apple ID. It makes sense to remove the device from your account.

Sign Out Everywhere: Go to Settings → iTunes & App Store and tap on the Apple ID field. Then, tap on Sign Out. Next up, go to Settings → iCloud and repeat the process. These are the two usual places where you have signed in with your Apple ID.

Finally, don't forget to reset. Erase all content and settings from Settings General → Reset and then for good measure, Reset All Settings too.

TO JUST GO BACK TO FACTORY:

The Easy Method: the easiest way is to remove everything from your iDevice. To do this, all you have to do is go to Settings → General → Reset → Erase All Content & Settings. Then, Settings → General → Reset → Reset All Settings.

https://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-delete-remove-apple-id-from-iphone-or-ipad/

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Did you need any further help with this before i leave from work tonight?

If not, please rate with the fifth star. If so, just let me know what error you have or what you need.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin