Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change the email address and do not have my

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the email address and do not have my password ***** the old email.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Several years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do you do that?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need the email address changed from***@******.*** to change to***@******.***
Will this take much longer? I need to leave for work.
This should be a pretty easy fix, what is taking so long?
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To clarify, is the issue you cannot sign into your email account?

Please let me know

Thank you

The issue is the email is incorrect and needs to be changed.

For which service is this?