Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I phone password, Don’t remember it’s an old phone, It’s…

Customer Question
My I phone password ...

My I phone password

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don’t remember it’s an old phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It’s not being used but I want to retrieve photos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I got the message connect to itunes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hello! To recover your account and reset the password, please open a web browser on your computer and navigate to: iforgot.apple.com

Where prompted, enter your Apple ID (which is probably your email address). You will also need to enter some text to prove you are not a robot. (Tip: if you can't read the text, just keep clicking until you can.)

The next step will depend on the type of security you have set up for your Apple account. If you have set up two-step verification or two-factor authentication this will involve receiving details via another device.

If you haven't set up either of these extra levels of security it will be a case of getting an email or answering some security questions.

Hope that helps! If you need additional assistance, please let us know :-)

Cancel refund requested