Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Desk computer does not recognize my password. Desktop

Customer Question
Desk computer does not...

Desk computer does not recognize my password

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Desktop computer does not recognize my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Doing it now waiting still not workin(ho

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I just would like to confirm what you are experiencing. Are you meaning that you have a desktop iMac and you are not able to sign into your computer to do anything or is it your apple id and password ***** can not sign into? Please let me know so I can further assist.

Thanks.