Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I havmonth. Now Im not receiving emails. I was also logged
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I havmonth. Now Im not receiving emails. I was also logged out of messengeren't been able to open emails for about a mon … read more
I bought an Apple iPad about 8 years ago and have forgotten
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
Daniel I bought an Apple iPad about 8 years ago and have forgotten the password ***** times. I used it 2 days ago and yesterday i went to use it again and it has an Activation lock. I created a new pa… read more
This is i am struggle with my new passworf for facetime. Mac
John Castle
hello this is ***** ***** i am struggle with my new passworf for facetime … read more
I had a problem with my MacBook Pro today and took it to the
John Castle
I had a problem with my MacBook Pro today and took it to the Apple Store. The tech installed a new system to fix the problem. Now I can get into My Passport Studio where I have everything backed up. I… read more
I am locked out of my iPad. Recovery requires my credit card
John Castle
I am locked out of my iPad. Recovery requires my credit card #***** Apple has the wrong old credit card info even though it has been updated. Help … read more
I am staying to import photos with a .weblock url into my
John Castle
I am staying to import photos with a .weblock url into my Photos on Mac. When I try, it says it doesn't recognize the url. … read more
How can I recover a keychain password for excel. And word
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Hi. How can I recover a keychain password ***** excel. And word keeps quitting. Just upgraded to Mac OS high Sierra. Problems … read more
I have an OS x 10.8.4 early 2011 edition and it is not recognizing
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I have an OS x 10.8.4 early 2011 edition and it is not recognizing my Iphone 4s. I have no idea what to do on this. Sometimes I might get a charge, but not the norm (and even so my computer still does… read more
I have burned a CDwith photos. When I try to view it, no icon
David, Mac Support Specialist
I have burned a CDwith photos. When I try to view it, no icon comes onto the desk top for me to click as with my previous Mac did. How do I view the CD?… read more
My MAC is not recognizing my iPhone so I can't sync it.
Mike, Mac Medic
My MAC is not recognizing my iphone, so I can't sync it. It has recognized my ipod and ipad. Please advise how to fix. I spoke with an advisor two days ago ho recommended I reinstall itunes. That did … read more
I have a new iMac now with a 28 monitor really nie. I think
Mike, Mac Medic
I have a new iMac now with a 28" monitor really nie. I think I totally screwed it up. In an attempt to sort all my photos, I did a jpeg search and attempts to place in a folder to sort by size. Unfort… read more
I just imported about 4000 photos from an external hard drive
Daniel, Mac Genius
I just imported about 4000 photos from an external hard drive onto my computer in iphoto, and it copied every one to my desk top, which is now running unbelievably slowly. What can I do to correct thi… read more
I have a mac desk top model. However, I want to download whats
Ashik, Master's Degree
I have a mac desk top model. However, I want to download what's stored on my external hard drive. Can pc documents be down loaded from the external hard drive HDD 160GB into a Mac? Is there software I… read more
I purchased an iPod touch in Victoria B.C.and synched it to
James, Network & System Administrator
I purchased an iPod touch in Victoria B.C.and synched it to my daughter's computer while I was there. (I also synched my laptop). When I came home a few days later I tried to synch my iPod to my wi-fi… read more
how do I transfer the movies from my Sony Handycam DVD105 video
loadedmind
loadedmind, Senior Systems Administrator
how do I transfer the movies from my Sony Handycam DVD105 video camera to my 2009 MacBook Pro? When I plug my camera into the computer the camera recognizes that it is plugged in. I get a notice from … read more
I upgraded from Mac OS X 3.9 to 10.4 and now my Iomega usb
Mike, Mac Medic
I upgraded from Mac OS X 3.9 to 10.4 and now my Iomega usb desk drive no longer mounts. Iomega is no help. They said reload my usb, but when I upgraded my System that should've reloaded my usb. Any su… read more
I have a acomdata external harddrive ... it was connected to
loadedmind
I have a acomdata external harddrive ... it was connected to a Windows desk top computer ... I would like to transfer files from the external hard drive to a Mac laptop ... I have the external drive U… read more
I have a remote iomega CR-RW UBS on a Mac With sys 10.4.11.
Daniel, Mac Genius
I have a remote iomega CR-RW UBS on a Mac With sys 10.4.11. The computer no longer mounts or recognizes it.… read more