Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to down load an app and can't access my account.

Customer Question
I need to down...

I need to down load an app and can't access my account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't recall

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
i need to download the zelle banking app
i need to run an errand will respond when i return
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Is this for an apple iphone, ipad, or ipod? Also, when you say that you can't download an app does that mean your apple id password ***** not be correct?

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the appstore. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the apple device you are using and then try the appstore while making sure you are connected to wifi.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.