Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am using an iPad and my Facebook account has been locked,

Customer Question
I am using an...

I am using an iPad and my Facebook account has been locked, I have tried changing my password ***** it keeps saying my old password ***** ***** and I dong think its wrong, how do I email Facebook for support ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A long time ago, can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to sign into your Facebook account, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

Thank you