Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My calendar on my mac does not sync with iCloud. To see my…

Customer Question
My calendar on my...

My calendar on my mac does not sync with iCloud. To see my calendar or reminders I must sign into iCloud on my mac. Everything works fine on my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

Its says 12.7.3.46

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

This has been an ongoing problem for a few years. I did try to change things today, but I did not reboot after entering changes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thank you.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Are you able to sign-in to your Apple ID account on your Mac or only on your iPad?

Also, you mentioned that you made some changes today. What changes did you make?