Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don’t remember my apple password. A Christmas gift from my…

Customer Question
I don’t remember my...

I don’t remember my apple password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A Christmas gift from my husband, so end of December, begining in 2018.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. This iPad or any other apple computers, I hate to admit it but I am an apple dummy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That should be enough. Thank you so much!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/18/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?