Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How. I have forgotten my iCloud password can you help me.

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my iCloud password ***** you help me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's on my iPhone and I haven't used iCloud in years

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have tried passwords that I thought might work and that's it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/19/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.